Verizon has finally formally announced the LG Intuition and its forthcoming availability. Just as previous rumors have suggested, September 6th is the landing date — or September 10th in store — and you can secure yours for $200.
It’s the 5 inch “phablet” that boasts a strange 4:3 aspect ratio, and while it may not fit the most snugly in your pocket its size shouldn’t be any more cumbersome than your typical smartphone.
- 5-inch display with high-definition detail.
- 4:3 aspect ratio to fully use the screen size and eliminate dead space.
- 650 NIT display provides excellent legibility and sharp details even in direct sunlight.
- The Notebook app turns the Intuition into a virtual notepad for creating documents which, can include text, drawings, images, annotations, video and voice clips.
- Business ready with enterprise grade security, corporate data encryption with Data-at-Rest Encryption (DARE), secure multi-headed VPN for corporate network connections, remote wipe capability and more.
- Suite of Amazon apps includes Kindle, Shopping, MP3, Zappos, IMDB and Audible so customers can watch movie trailers, download audio books, shopping and more.
- 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and 1080p HD video recording.
- 1.3 megapixel front-facing camera for video chatting.
- Enhanced camera features include voice commands to take a picture, continuous shot to take 6 shots with one tap and panorama shot to merge horizontal shots.
- Android™ 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor and 1 GB RAM.
- Mobile Hotspot – Share a 4G LTE connection with up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices.
- Bluetooth® Version 3.0 + HS.
- SmartShare – Share media wirelessly to DLNA®-enabled devices.